Beach Auto Care has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Panama City Beach, FL.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Beach Auto Care customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
l decided to have Beach Auto Care rebuild my transmission after talking with Josh, the manager. You will feel confident I'm sure, in having Beach Auto Care do your auto repairs. The office staff is friendly & knowledgeable and their mechanics are top notch and provide quality service. l will not hesitate to bring my car back to Beach Auto Care for any future repairs, and will recommend Beach Auto Care to all my friends and family.
Jessi Howard, 11/09/2021
The service was awesome. Dealing with the service manager and office folks was a real pleasure. They gave me a perfect diagnosis, and repaired my truck at a reasonable price. I've used them several times and have nothing but good things to say.
Curtis Roach, 12/08/2021