CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
l decided to have Beach Auto Care rebuild my transmission after talking with Josh, the manager. You will feel confident I'm sure, in having Beach Auto Care do your auto repairs. The office staff is friendly & knowledgeable and their mechanics are top notch and provide quality service. l will not hesitate to bring my car back to Beach Auto Care for any future repairs, and will recommend Beach Auto Care to all my friends and family.
Jessi Howard, 11/09/2021
The service was awesome. Dealing with the service manager and office folks was a real pleasure. They gave me a perfect diagnosis, and repaired my truck at a reasonable price. I've used them several times and have nothing but good things to say.
Curtis Roach, 12/08/2021